Enhance Efficiency, Gain Control and Save Money with ECM!
Are accounting processes consuming your time and energy? Regardless of size, every company has important accounting records to manage. Manual financial transactions can be time consuming, subject to errors and unsecure. Convert paper documents to electronic formats through Enterprise Content Management (ECM) and experience efficient processing, security control and cost savings. ECM allows businesses in any industry to significantly improve their accounting practices.
- Automate accounting processes to increase efficiency.
- Improve internal information control for compliance and accountability.
- Reduce supply and personnel costs to save money.
According to an automation study released by IAPP research, “More than 76% of invoices in the United States are still paper-based.” Jim O’Rourke, Director of Business Development at ICG Consulting, Inc., says “Paper is the enemy of control.”
Increase Efficiency with Automation
Retrieve any record in seconds with powerful keyword search capabilities.Pinpointing a single account file in a sea of records consumes your time, energy and resources. Automation technology is a critical and growing industry movement that is helping companies implement efficient accounting practices. You can increase efficiency with ImageSilo® and PaperVision® Enterprise. Automated workflow and fast information retrieval enhance processing and productivity.
- Automatically route invoices and payments through customized procedural steps, streamlining operations.
- Effortlessly cross-reference information between ECM and accounting or financial management applications.
“Approving invoices is a lot more enjoyable with PaperVision Enterprise WorkFlow. I open the email and have all the supporting documents and accounting codes I need to verify and approve invoices. I don’t have to go back to the accounting system to search for information. I just click OK and the invoice is routed to the next step in the process. It couldn’t be easier.”
— Phil Akason, CFO, Terrus Real Estate Group
Maintain Regulatory Compliance and Control Accountability
Control access and restrict unauthorized users’ ability to view, change or share information. Non-compliance with industry regulations can result in costly auditing and can weaken your control of data. Laws, including the Sarbanes-Oxley Act and Gramm-Leach Bliley Act, require companies to manage disclosures, explain how customer informtion is shared and validate internal security controls and compliance procedures. ECM enables companies to control information, share documents securely and provide evidence of system security.
- Trace data modifications and verify information accuracy through enhanced audit reporting.
- Use retention locks to protect financial documents from premature or accidental deletion.
Save Money by Decreasing Supply and Personnel Costs
Accounting is necessary in every business, but it doesn’t need to be expensive. Not only is paper-based accounting unproductive, but costs can be astronomical. PaperVision® Enterprise and ImageSilo® control the high cost of accounting and save you money.
- Reallocate resources and save money in system training and implementation.
- Convert paper accounting records to electronic files, reducing paper and office supply expenses.
- Manage files electronically to reduce storage costs and to free valuable space.