Five Benefits of Third Party Scanning Services
- Keeps team members focused.
- Scanning services eliminate equipment overhead and maintenance.
- Document imaging specialists understand zonal scanning and OCR.
- Occasional large format scanning no problem for document imaging companies.
- Secure document destruction included at many document imaging scanning companies.
Benefits of Electronic Document Management
- Protect your information
- Simplify disaster recovery
- Enhance client record security
- No waste of valuable office space due to file cabinets
- Achieve compliance with industry regulations
- Easy, immediate, controlled access to all documents
- Better collaboration
- Mobile access
- Cloud access
- Searchable text
- Avoid misfiles and loss of records
- Stay compliant and secure
- Portability of documents
- Improve time management
- Achieve a greener office environment
- Efficient archiving and backup of records
- Increase convenience and office efficiency
- Convert capital expenditures into tax deductible operating expenses
Benefits of Scanning Business Documents
- Lower operating costs
- Reduced risk of loss
- Improved employee productivity
- Anytime, anywhere access
- Improved information security
- Better disaster recovery
- Save storage space and reduce warehousing costs
- Stop the deterioration of important files (ie: ink and pencil fade over time)
Advantages of Outsourcing Scanning Projects
- Reduced or eliminated capital investment
- The latest in technology
- No or low overhead
- Flexible deliverables
Let Document Images of the Southwest show you how electronic documents can benefit your business … call us at 505.821.0841!