Document Imaging of the Southwest Services
The Price For Poor Document Management is High:
- When employees can’t quickly find the information they need, efficiency and productivity suffer up to 30%.
- Maintaining continuity of operations will be severely compromised if a data breech occurs.
- Confidential and classified material handling can be compromised.
- Up to 12% of paper documents are routinely misfiled or permanently lost.
Converting paper files and records to electronic documents increases productivity, improves business processes. and ensures compliance with regulatory requirements. Regardless of the format, we can scan, store and make information readily accessible anytime, anywhere. We scan documents into searchable images that clients can retrieve in a secure environment from any location via the Web.
- Document Imaging of the Southwest digitizes paper documents of all sizes … from small format documents like receipts to large format documents Like construction drawings up to 42″ wide and an indefinite length.
- We work with black and white, grayscale or color documents.
- Our technology can capture 20,000 to 100,000 images per day. with over 10 million images produced in 2015.
- Our team is dedicated to maintaining the integrity of your documents, utilizing a thorough quality control process, and treating each document with care.
- Document Imaging of the Southwest works with healthcare, legal, manufacturing, construction and many other industries. We pay close attention to the needs and regulations of each industry we serve.
- Shredding is done safely and securely after all scanning has been completed.
Our customers are important to us. As a Locally owned and operated business, we consider our clients a part of the Document Imaging of the Southwest family. No recordings or computer assistance here, with us you will find personal service by employees that know your documents and specific needs. We are available to answer your questions and to guide you during your transition to electronic records.
We will make visits to your facility, meet with you to discuss the unique requirements of your business and work with you to determine the best imaging solutions and document management system for your needs. We are there for you before, during and after the process.
Are you overwhelmed by the amount of information you need to store and/or retrieve? Our experienced staff can offer advice and let you know where to begin. You can improve efficiency and productivity and reduce operating costs. Vital information needs to be safeguarded; we can can show you how. Call 505.821.0841 today for a free records management consultation.